Are you looking for a fulfilling career where you can be a positive influence in the lives of adults with disabilities?
Cedar Lake is looking for qualified individuals who are determined to share in meaningful interactions that cultivate mutual respect and unconditional love to those with disabilities.
We invite you to apply for a position within Cedar Lake that will foster personal growth through performance, professionalism, passion and participation.
We offer Career Opportunities in:
- Direct care
- Support services
- Occupational, physical & speech therapy
- Recreation/Leisure and work activity
- Social work and case management
- Behavior support
- Staff training
- Office administration
Full-time Employee benefits include:
- Competitive wage with shift differentials
- Paid time off for vacation, holidays
and personal time
- Paid life insurance
- Paid employee medical insurance with
dependent coverage available
- Dental and vision insurance
- Disability coverage and life insurance
- Flexible Spending Accounts for healthcare and dependent care
- Retirement plan and 401(K) retirement savings programs
- Tuition assistance