Cedar Lake needs your help…
Support Cedar Lake while Shopping at Kroger
Thanks to supporters like you, Cedar Lake raised over $34,000 in 2012 by Friends participating in the Kroger Gift Card program.
It’s easy for you, and great for Cedar Lake! Want to help? Follow these simple steps to obtaining your Kroger Gift cards.
1) Purchase your $20 Kroger Gift Cards through Cedar Lake by emailing us through the button below, or by calling us at (502) 425-5323.
2) Your Kroger Card will be delivered to you with the $20.00 balance.
3) Visit Kroger, and remember that you can load additional funds onto your Kroger Card by stopping by the Customer Service Desk BEFORE you check out. This will ensure the highest possible donation to Cedar Lake!
4) Use the gift card to purchase your groceries. There is no additional cost to you, and Cedar Lake will receive 4% of the amount spent from your gift card.
5) Your receipt will show the balance of your card. Remember to keep this gift card and continue to reload it. Each time you use this specific card, Cedar Lake will receive 4% of the balance.
At this time, we are currently adding the Kroger Gift Card program purchase option to the website. In the meantime, please express your interest by clicking below. You will be directed to Martha Bennett who will gladly explain more and mail your gift cards. Thank you for your patience!
Let us Pick up Your Household Donations
To schedule a pick-up of gently used household items through our pick-up service:
click here, or call 502.964.2411 or 1-800-489-6530 outside of Louisville.