Work with us
If you are looking for a meaningful career path and an opportunity to have fun while doing some seriously fulfilling work, then look no further. We are always looking for professional caregivers and health care providers that thrive in an environment dedicated to nurturing and caring for others.
Cedar Lake is seeking qualified individuals who are determined to share meaningful interactions that cultivate mutual respect and unconditional love to those with intellectual and developmental disabilities.
We invite you to apply for a position within Cedar Lake that will foster personal growth through performance, professionalism, passion and participation. Our employees are the cornerstone for all that we do, and our Cedar Lake team provides friendly and regular support to our staff of over 450 people.
- Staffing ratio of 1:3 or 1:4 across the organization
- Competitive wages with shift differentials for certain positions
- Free lunch for Caregivers, DSPs and CNA positions
- Opportunities to expand skills and professional development
- Opportunities for year-end bonus
- Paid time off (PTO). Accrual starts day 1, PTO can be used after 60 days
- Health insurance with dependent coverage available
- Dental and vision insurance
- Life insurance
- Disability coverage
- Flexible Spending Accounts for healthcare and dependent care
- 401k retirement savings program
- Direct care & support services
- Occupational, physical & speech therapy
- Recreation/Leisure and work activity
- Social work and case management
- Behavior support
- Office administration